Following recent announcements from the Prime Minister, I wanted to personally touch base with an important update on the precautions we have implemented in order to keep you, your family and our cleaners safe and well.
From our family to yours, we wanted to reassure you that your health & safety remains our number one priority.
We are sure you can appreciate that now, more than ever, keeping your home clean and sanitised is essential and appreciate your ongoing support.
Please note the following precautions are already in place:
- All registered cleaners are required to complete (and pass) the COVID-19 Infection Control training recently released by the Department of Health. If you would also like to complete the training, you can do so by registering here.
- Cleaners will not attend cleans if they develop symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever or headache).
- Cleaners will not attend cleans if they have returned from overseas travel in the past 14 days, have any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Cleaning technicians will, as always, sanitise hands prior to entering your home. They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
- Your cleaner will disinfect the things they touch before leaving your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- While in your home we have asked that all cleaners pay special attention to disinfecting often-touched surfaces throughout your home.
Here’s how you can help:
- Let us know what you & your family need and we will do our best to accommodate. Please call the office with any requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please CALL 1300 879 170 to cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees but appreciate 24 hours notice where possible.
- Keep your distance. To protect you and your technician, we ask that you try to remain 1.5 metres away from each other.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this very seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared. If your cleaner is unavailable for any reason, we will update you as per our normal process and offer you a rescheduled service if possible.
Furthermore, we want to assure you that your cleaning requirements will be prioritised over any new bookings we receive during this time. Our long standing clients are our number one priority, and we thank you for continuing to support us and our team during this challenging period.
We will of course keep you updated as the situation evolves. Please feel free to reach out to the office on 1300 879 170 if you have any questions or concerns.